- Continuing Ed
- School Nurses
- School Social Workers
- School Psychologist
- Guidance Counselors
Talli Moellering has spent several years of her professional life training teachers in the private and public schools on how to dramatically deliver the message of healthy relationships to the students in the classroom setting. Talli presents from a medically accurate perspective and does a great job delivering the message to educators.
Training topics can include but are not limited to:
- The whole person approach to sexuality
- How to handle the tough topics; pornography, masturbation, “technical” virginity
- How to deliver the message of pregnancy, STD’s and the emotional consequences of sex outside of marriage
- How to confront the issue of sex in our media within the classroom setting
- Interactive suggestions on how to educate teens to recognize and combat peer pressure situations
Fees are based on the training setting. Details and target areas for the training need to be discussed during the scheduling of the training.
Great suggestions for education related to teen sex.
Talli Mollering's educational and motivational program will meet the following guidelines.
- Has as its exclusive purpose, teaching the social, psychological, and health gains to be realized by abstaining from sexual activity;
- Teaches abstinence from sexual activity outside marriage as the expected standard for all school age children;
- Teaches that abstinence from sexual activity is the only certain way to avoid out-of-wedlock pregnancy, sexually transmitted diseases, and other associated health problems;
- Teaches that a mutually faithful monogamous relationship in context of marriage is the expected standard of human sexual activity;
- Teaches that sexual activity outside of the context of marriage is likely to have harmful psychological and physical effects;
- Teaches that bearing children out-of-wedlock is likely to have harmful consequences for the child, the child's parents, and society;
- Teaches young people how to reject sexual advances and how alcohol and drug use increases vulnerability to sexual advances; and
- Teaches the importance of attaining self-sufficiency before engaging in sexual activity.